Anyone up for a game?

Flamewave

There was

a great war between the Covenant and the UNSC. The Covenant finally found the location of earth and broke through the UNSC defense grid, destroying or disabling all the MAC platforms except the Malta. As they headed towards earth, suddenly an F-zero ship pops out of nowhere and

there is no shipas on f zero austin...

said the leader of the french club. she proceeded to write the next part of the story, which is

the vp was talking to some jr varsity football players about joining the club, when all of a sudden they asked "who is the teacher?" she told them it was a little blonde with big boobs and they all decided to join... when all of a sudden

A covenant ship came out of slipspace right above the football player and their sick minds forgot about the teacher when they saw covenant phantom dropships coming to their position

and then all of a sudden austin gets ishaan to join this thing... says hitler in his pjs and

hitler remembers he committed suicide in the last chapter so he killed himself. the fb players decided to do their football dance thing and massed at one spot and hit eachother on the heads hoping the covenant wouldn't see and the phantom flagship saw and it fired its plasma cannons....

and then zombies came out of nowhere

and i hid behind a tree

and then i came and saved the end

said a random teacher as the football players scrambeled for cover. suddenly captain falcon got in his f-zero fighter and started attacking the covenant.

and then the people kno everything so i was not known

i hide behind another tree

that doesn't make sense

said the teacher that was watching the spectacle. she decided to help captain falcon in his ship get rid of the covenant, and she said

haha i have been forgeting to post the whole thing... then adam lambert shows up and

and captain falcon says "who the heck is adam lambert"

a singer haha some singer actor, but i meant to say adam levine (the main singer of maroon 5) said whomever is talking

who was master chief and was piloting a longsword against covenant fighters. captain falcon was jealous because he wasn't as brave so he decided to

do the unmanly thing and get the girls on his side

lol captain falcon got zelda and samus on his side, and master chief helped him fight off the first wave of covenant aircraft. suddenly zelda decided to

go do homework and when captain falcon found out he

actually sucked at driving his fighter so he jumped out and falcon punched all the covenant and was the boss until

i came along with my wildcat (if thats even her name) and i beat him in every race cause i always win with that carr...

but master chief comes along in a longsword and tells you to stop playing around we have a war to win...

• 4 weeks later...

There was

a great war between the Covenant and the UNSC. The Covenant finally found the location of earth and broke through the UNSC defense grid, destroying or disabling all the MAC platforms except the Malta. As they headed towards earth, suddenly an F-zero ship pops out of nowhere and

said the leader of the french club. she proceeded to write the next part of the story, which is

the vp was talking to some jr varsity football players about joining the club, when all of a sudden they asked "who is the teacher?" she told them it was a little blonde with big boobs and they all decided to join... when all of a sudden

A covenant ship came out of slipspace right above the football player and their sick minds forgot about the teacher when they saw covenant phantom dropships coming to their position

and then all of a sudden austin gets ishaan to join this thing... says hitler in his pjs and

hitler remembers he committed suicide in the last chapter so he killed himself. the fb players decided to do their football dance thing and massed at one spot and hit eachother on the heads hoping the covenant wouldn't see and the phantom flagship saw and it fired its plasma cannons....

and i hid behind a tree

said a random teacher as the football players scrambeled for cover. suddenly captain falcon got in his f-zero fighter and started attacking the covenant.

that doesn't make sense

said the teacher that was watching the spectacle. she decided to help captain falcon in his ship get rid of the covenant, and she said

haha i have been forgeting to post the whole thing... then adam lambert shows up and

a singer haha some singer actor, but i meant to say adam levine (the main singer of maroon 5) said whomever is talking

who was master chief and was piloting a longsword against covenant fighters. captain falcon was jealous because he wasn't as brave so he decided to

lol captain falcon got zelda and samus on his side, and master chief helped him fight off the first wave of covenant aircraft. suddenly zelda decided to

actually sucked at driving his fighter so he jumped out and falcon punched all the covenant and was the boss until

i came along with my wildcat (if thats even her name) and i beat him in every race cause i always win with that carr...

but master chief comes along in a longsword and tells you to stop playing around we have a war to win...

so he calls upon pikachu and all the pokemons but fails to control them so he aligns with the powerpuff girls and...

chaos ensues. the whole covenant armada gives themselves giant facepalms.

There was

and i hid behind a tree

that doesn't make sense

so he calls upon pikachu and all the pokemons but fails to control them so he aligns with the powerpuff girls and...

chaos ensues. the whole covenant armada gives themselves giant facepalms.

so after the whole aramada did this stupid thing the aliens and zombies where confused and thought that the nija turtles where part of them (as they were green too) so when they lowered their watch, BAM!...

A UNSC Frigate Shot a MAC Round at the acculuimation of zombies and obliterated them all. Then it jumped into slipspace with the some of the armada following it. The rest stayed to