Medicine

deedoz

hey guys
i have been planning to go to medicine since i can remember but im freaking out because im stressing over IB work and im dying from the work!!
i dont know if i will be able to handle med school?!
Sooo any advices?! anyone else interested in medcine?!

Edited by deedoz

Go and read and join in this thread:

[url="http://www.ibsurvival.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232"]http://www.ibsurvival.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232[/url]

One cannot simply state whether you are capable of it or not. Only you truly know. It'll be challenging and a lot of hard work, oh yes. The question is more - are you sure you want to become a doctor and are you willing to work hard to achieve what you want? Because beside the challenging and hard work, it's suppose to be fun as well :D

• 1 month later...

Only you can determine whether or not you can do it. I have had to deal with a father who has wanted me to become a doctor probably before the day I was conceived; I think that at some points in my life, I have actually considered becoming a doctor. But, I know that medicine is not the field for me; I am not into math or science--at all! I think the best thing to do is do research on the field and perhaps look up some of the courses one might have to take in med school to decide if you can take the curiculum. Make sure it's something your passionate about, first and foremost. It might also be a good idea to talk to some med students and perhaps some local doctors about med school.

Good luck.