Name Your IB School

Guest syrianstar

Guest syrianstar

Hi everyone ;)

I thought of this yesterday while roaming through the IB world forum; I'm really interested to know where everyone took / is taking their IB Diploma to see how international IB Survival is.

Below is the general format in which you should post your comment, basically school name, country and year of graduation. So here goes!

Shaikha Hessa Girls' School, Bahrain, May 09

(N.B First IB Graduates ever! Woohoo! :blum: )

Guest syrianstar
Shaikha Hessa Girls' School, Bahrain, May 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait until the day i graduate!!

Hey deedoz...is this just a coincidence or do we go to the same school? WAIT we're even graduating in the same year! Are you in my class??!

LOL of course you are :lol: I'm just having one of my IB moments, mainly because we have Chemistry practical tomorrow :P

OH the pain, the PAIN! :D

Hey deedoz...is this just a coincidence or do we go to the same school? WAIT we're even graduating in the same year! Are you in my class??!

LOL of course you are :lol: I'm just having one of my IB moments, mainly because we have Chemistry practical tomorrow :P

OH the pain, the PAIN! :D

hey syrianstar

first i have to say this i cant believe we are talking here and we see each other everyday in school:P

n i get these crazy IB moments thy happen to me a lot a lot:P especailly when we have stuff like chem lab:P:P:P

I'm LOVING the name :lol:

How do you even pronounce it??!

Haha, well it's hard to explain how to pronounce it >.< But I've heard that you can say that the 'ö', is almost pronounced like the 'u' in 'turn' and 'ä' like 'ai' in 'fair', but our ö, ä and å:S are tricky! So, [bjurknaisgymnasiet], :(

• Like 1

Wow...I didn't know that so many countries around the world spoke English :( .

Why is it that I've only ever heard people from America say this? >.< (No offense :lol: )

Haha but really, not that many country around the world speak English; at least not the whole country. But you have expats pretty much everywhere so there will be English speaking people pretty much everywhere.

• Like 1