Who else is giving up summer 2009 to study?

Francheska

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it is important to take some weeks totally off from studying. You really need some relaxation to be on top for the final year. Preferably you study in the middle and take a break to the end, just before the school starts. I think I will go for that. The revision courses I have been looking at are in end of july and the beginning of August which suits my superb summer stutying theory well.

Best of luck and have a great summer :D

I'll be doing 5 weeks of summer camps in the USA to get the atmosphere and see if I really want to apply there.

On top of that... I'll be killing myself doing 4 econ IAs, a 2500 word HL geo essay, a world lit essay, 2 french IAs, TOK essay... and EE!!! Not to mention all the revision work I'll need to do :)

I won't exactly give up my summer to study, I'm just going to be taking Calculus 3 so that I can finally finish with all the Calculus courses and go into more abstract math. And other than that I'll be playing golf and going to the beach most every week...since I live in Florida :)

• 2 weeks later...

This Summer is hell. I've got to do a bunch of catching up on Physics as well as revision courses, at least 120 CAS hours, finish off my EE and third Tok Essay Draft. Not to mention the piles of books I have to read for English...

Edited by LeeHits