Harvard University

cranberry_isle

There's a section for 'academic honors'

"Briefly list any academic distinctions or honors you have received since the 9th grade or international equivalent (e.g. National Merit, Cum Laude Society)."

theres like... four lines. idk if you can add a sheet or not. for some other questions you can though. it doesn't say on this section though...

give it a look:

Common App

EDIT: also, on the extra curricular section, you're supposed to write any awards/special positions you held in the activity, plus you write 150 words about ONE of your activities.

Edited by cranberry_isle

• 4 weeks later...

i must say it would be totally cool to get into harvard, but so would it to get into any other IVY-league or oxbridge for that matter.

I don't think i will make into one of them, i just do not have the grades at the moment, and so will not have the predicted to be able to apply in the first place. I just don't get it how people can get like 7's in everything even though they take extra subjects, and spend so freaking much time doing other stuff...