IA survey PLEASE PLEASE DO IT i need allot of feedback

D.ThabetZ

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RDWR825

Please someone do my survey , and invite your friends to do it and spread the word !

I really need allot of feedback !

I would be more than thankful :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

please copy paste the link into the tab , it doesnt work when you right click it from here /:

Edited by D.ThabetZ

I find many of the question ambiguous. For example question 5 "on average, how many hours do you spend doing homework?" What do you mean? How many hours I do homework a day, week, month, year? Also, the next questions are ambiguous and it is hard to give a clear answer. Spend some more time formulating the questions trying to ask yourself if there is any ambiguity in the questions or not. If you do this you'll end up with A LOT better data and also, possibly, better results when finally submitting the Internal Assessment.

It worked now.

I have to agree with dniviE, though, your questions could have been more specific and to the point. I believe the specific example he gives about Q5 is self-explanatory, given the alternatives, but his point is still valid (and, I believe that you could make this even clearer in the question itself). If you have a too ambiguous questionnaire, people might answer something else than you expect, simply because they don't fully understand the question. Therefore, the results will be better if you take some time to refine your questions. This way, there will be no misunderstandings and you will have more precise results.

Also, work with with the grammar and spelling. Your survey won't look very professional if it's full of spelling mistakes and lack of proper punctuation, and people will not take the survey very serious this way.

Good luck with your IA, though!