Do you cite sources in the conclusion of the EE?

norsul

Hi guys!

I just have a quick question for you: do you cite references in the conclusion, if you have already cited them in the same contexts previously in the essay?

Thank you in advance!

Hmm, I do believe you should include a bibliography (a list of all sources used in the process of writing the Extended Essay) after the finished Extended Essay (i.e. the block of text that is your EE).

If you don't know what a bibliography is I suggest you take a look at this: http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Bibliography

How most referencing styles handle references is that in the body of your paper if you're writing and need to cite something you will cite the part that needs referencing, and then at the end list all of the works consulted or referenced. That just means if I were writing, I could do an in-text citation (MLA, for example), a footnote, etc. And then at the end I would have a bibliography that lists every source used in the paper. Pick one style and be consistent.