My EE title , help

D.ThabetZ

I think your title has to be more specific. What part of women in American culture are you looking at? Are looking at how Marilyn Monroe has affected society after her death, or while she was alive? Are you looking at feminism? Etc.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about your topic, but it seems to me that you need to research a little bit more. Like you could look at the Feminist Movement (which, if I remember correctly, is the Third Wave Feminism) yourself.

But to push you in the right direction, Marilyn Monroe was involved with JFK.

Also, re-word your question a bit - it isn't fully grammatically correct in English. :) Kudos for doing a Language B EE! I found mine difficult to do.

does anyone have ideas about the feminest movement back in the 90's . Inaddition to this does anyone know about how was Marilyn monroe related to some political subjects ?

:flirt:

You need to do your own research, that's a part of your grade. :google: and library are your friends ;)

I think your title has to be more specific. What part of women in American culture are you looking at? Are looking at how Marilyn Monroe has affected society after her death, or while she was alive? Are you looking at feminism? Etc.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about your topic, but it seems to me that you need to research a little bit more. Like you could look at the Feminist Movement (which, if I remember correctly, is the Third Wave Feminism) yourself.

But to push you in the right direction, Marilyn Monroe was involved with JFK.

Also, re-word your question a bit - it isn't fully grammatically correct in English. :) Kudos for doing a Language B EE! I found mine difficult to do.

the thing is ive done so much research about marilyn monroe but ive come to a small dead end when it came to this part . when i mention women i speak in the general term . Like the women were opressed by their society and their men , same as Marilyn she was opressed by hollywood who wanted her to be this star and to look up to the name she was titled . I can go on and on and on

I just cant change my title /: its due next week , thats why im seeking some help in the issues that are a dead end to me /: but thankyou so much for helping :) x

Edited by D.ThabetZ

the thing is ive done so much research about marilyn monroe but ive come to a small dead end when it came to this part . when i mention women i speak in the general term . Like the women were opressed by their society and their men , same as Marilyn she was opressed by hollywood who wanted her to be this star and to look up to the name she was titled . I can go on and on and on

I just cant change my title /: its due next week , thats why im seeking some help in the issues that are a dead end to me /: but thankyou so much for helping :) x

Exactly, there you have your research question: the oppression of women. That already is more specific than what you have, but you'd have to further refine it/make it more detailed.

Keep trying! If you have any trouble, I'd ask your EE supervisor for some advice since they're directly related to your EE.

• Like 1