Sign in to follow this  

Mathhl first test went really bad for me

Hi everybody, I'm on IB1 and I just did my Mathhl test (about complex numbers, sequences, logarithm and stuff like that)

I think it went really bad for me, there were 8 questions and I have only finished 4 questions.

I'm wondering if IB survival got any tips for me to survive mathhl in the future, cause I was really good in class but then the test just basically kicked me in the butt. IMO the test was really hard comparing to stuff I practiced on.

People on IB2 MATHHL, were you guys in the same position?

Thanks!

I Am In IB 1 Taking Math Hl , What's Happening To You Is Pretty Normal. In Our Class Only 3 Out Of 15 Passed The First Test. Just Keep On Practicing And You Will Get Better.

Practice everyday, and understand what you are doing. Once you understand, you will learn other concepts much faster. remember that math is not about memorising but about using logic and seeing patterns, you should in principle be able to derive everything that you need to know.

Good luck and keep at it!