Are my subject choices to difficult

Abdulla  shai

*headbutts wall*

What do you want from this post? Everyone to say you're amazing?

Only you know if they're 'too difficult'. Your highers are known to be difficult subjects but that doesn't stop people from doing really well and you already seem to be doing well in the subjects. However, 4 HLs are unnecessary. Drop one to SL. (just my recommendation)

On the note of PE, you should work on your physical fitness. It's a good thing.

• Like 2

That subject combination would be impossible for some people, and perfect for others. If you already have a strong background in Chemistry and Physics I doubt you will struggle much, I know plenty of people that think Chemistry HL is their easiest subject but that is primarily because they already have some prior knowledge coming into the IB.

I also know a few select students who struggle unbelievably with Chemistry (are barely passing) it's very subjective.

As for Physics I have never heard of anyone claiming it's easy but it is doable especially if you have an apt teacher.

I think you should try it out, and don't worry about having four HL's because the language B (especially in English) is nothing as a HL subject. If it gets to be too much you can always drop it, but I have personally had four HL's from day one and I can't imagine dropping any of them and my grade average is by far the highest in my entire grade (96%) and only one other person has 4 HL's.

Don't worry too much about what other people think because you probably know by know that two sciences and Math HL is an insane combination. It's undeniably impressive though, and if you can manage it then I would go for it. Only you can determine if it is too difficult or not. Try it out.

Good luck!

If you do end up dropping an HL I strongly advise against dropping English B HL. This is because English B Sl may not meet the minimum level of english required at some English speaking Universities. You'd have a better off with high grade in English HL, especially if your school offers other English levels. Basically seeing as you're taking it as a foreign language Universities might think you're not very fluent. Language B's are designed for people with 2-3 years knowledge in the subject and you're basically learning how to communicate in the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IB_Group_2_subjects

You may even be required to take extra english exams like toefl to prove your fluency. However if you're doing your diploma in english this might be overlooked. Might being the operative word.