Sign in to follow this  

Microeconomics

I have done an IA on externalities and i got like 60% on it which is not a problem because it was just a draft, although our teacher is asking us to submit another draft on microeconomics though based on another aspect. So what do you guys suggest i should do mine on, the easier aspect of course...

Personally i don't like externalities it seems very complicated for me, but if you are confident in explaining and evaluating The Buffer Stock Schemes (eg: on food prices) then find an article about it for your ia. In my opinion this concept is the easiest in micro.

Good Luck!

I did mine on externalities and got around 60% as well. I wouldn't really say that it is hard, but since there's lots to talk about and you can generate nice diagrams with welfare loss/gain, it kind of adds up to the content which is a good thing but a bad thing as well if you don't focus on word count.