wrong prescribed list of titles?

Sorry...What?

I am an IB senior and my class is taking the exams in May 2013.

In TOK our teacher made us write a detailed outline on our title,

but he gave us a PLT sheet with "November 2012" written across the top, so I assumed he was giving us the wrong titles.

But we had a substitute that day so I couldn't ask anyone.

the titles included:

1. Can we have beliefs or knowledge which are independent of our culture?

2. "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts"(Arthur Conan Doyle). Consider the extent to which this statement may be true in two or more areas of knowledge.

and so on

so my class is working on the wrong prescribed list of titles, correct? we got the earlier version? or can both Nov. '12 / May '13 be used interchangeably for this year? or does "November 2012" just mean the date the titles were released?

sorry if this comes across as dumb but our teachers have what you would call a "D.I.Y" approach to IB...

Edited by Sorry...What?

These are the titles for may 2013:

Title 1: In what ways may disagreement aid the pursuit of knowledge in the natural and human sciences?

Title 2: "Only seeing general patterns can give us knowledge. Only seeing particular examples can give us understanding." To what extent do you agree with these assertions?

Title 3: "The possession of knowledge carries an ethical responsibility." Evaluate this claim.

Title 4: The traditional TOK diagram indicates four ways of knowing. Propose the inclusion of a fifth way of knowing selected from intuition, memory or imagination, and explore the knowledge issues it may raise in two areas of knowledge.

Title 5: "That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." (Christopher Hitchens). Do you agree?

Title 6: Can we know when to trust our emotions in the pursuit of knowledge? Consider history and one other area of knowledge.

This site has a few prompts per question, it might be helpful.

http://www.ibtokessaytutor.com/ibtokessaytopics/May2013/ibtokessaytitlesMay2013.shtml

http://www.mphsmusic.com/ToK_files/prescribed2013.pdf