Abraham-Minkowski controversy

maereth

Hi, I wanted to include a physics example in my TOK essay, but since I don't take physics, I decided to ask for a little help.

I want to write abt Abraham-Minkowski controversy. Obviously, I've done some research and I know what it is about. But I can't find any information what it applies to in general. I mean, if it was definitely resolved (some are arguing that it actually already is) what would the results mean? And what new does the "more correct" equation bring to physics? Maybe they both do but in different ways?

I just need a simple explanation, if anybody has any idea about that I would really appreciate your help.

• 2 weeks later...

ohh, too bad... I've already changed it twice and I'm not really creative so it would be hard to change it. Plus I have to send the final version this weekend... So if I wrote just what it is about in general and that its resolved but also we've got some grounds for new research as well, would that be okay? ok, maybe that's not exactly what I wrote, it's hard to summarise it now... OK, anyway, thanks for the answer.