TOK presentation topic help urgent please reply!

vedz69

Alright so my knowledge issue is "to what extent is Utilitarianism justified" is this a good knowledge issue?Also if this is fine how do i go about my ppt?

I have already found two real life situations but i do not know how to structure my ppt.

What other questions can i raise from this topic and when do i bring in the areas and ways of knowing?

No, avoid ethics above all. Do not talk about ethics. Find another real-life situation and choose other areas of knowledge. Do not touch ethics, you are most likely going to end up in the trap of the philosophical ideas of Ethics and not what TOK is focusing on; how we obtain and process knowledge.

its too broad and like dniviE said, avoid ethics!! my presentation was related to ethics at first and then i realized it was all falling apart the night before my presentation and I changed my presentation over night and i pulled an all nighter trying to perfect my new presentation.. i ended up getting an 18... :/ so dont do what I did! talk to your teacher, just bug the hell out of him/her and perfect your exam.