Biology IA help?

KimberlyDorffner

What ideas have you got already? We might be able to help you build on them

When I do science IAs I use this basic model: How does___________affect__________. Fill in the blanks and you've got yourself a topic!

If that doesn't help, think of any equations you know to do with water. Then just make one of the variables you independent variable and one your dependent.

I know I'm being a bit vague but that's because we can't actually give you a topic because you get assessed on it. However, as I said before, we can help improve any ideas you may already have.

Good Luck!

I have a few ideas, very few ideas, of what I can do with my IA. My IA needs to have something to do with water, and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I just need a brief idea, not the entire IA. My teacher says she'll provide us with any necessary equipment.

Hi! Okay so, we can't give you ideas, you need to come up with them then we can help you refine it.

Has your teacher not given you a guideline? Our teacher used to give us a question and we had to figure out a lab by ourselves.

If not, I say flip through your text book (that's what I used to do) and see if it can give you any ideas.