Sign in to follow this  

Henrik Ibsen's use of symbolism and juxtaposition- Is the topic good enough?

I have decided to do my world lit. paper on the play " A Dolls House" by Henrik Ibsen. My rough draft is due tomorrow and i have already started writing, but i just want to get some feedback and opinions on my topic. Im just not sure if its good or not. My topic is : Henrik Ibsen proves through symbolism and juxtaposition ( and other lit devices) that there is a human struggle against the constraints of social conformity...

PLease get back to me as soon as possible. Thankss

That sounds to me more like a conclusion. Your title should surely be more like "Henrik Ibsen's illustration of human struggle against social conformity in the play 'A Doll's House'". I've not read a Doll's House, but it sounds pretty on the money to me :P

That sounds to me more like a conclusion. Your title should surely be more like "Henrik Ibsen's illustration of human struggle against social conformity in the play 'A Doll's House'". I've not read a Doll's House, but it sounds pretty on the money to me :P

Totally agreed... the idea is not too bad but try to make it sound more question-like :)

Good Luck with it though