how to get creative with individual TOK presentation?

dennis123

Or just do a bog-standard one. If the topic is interesting, your presentation will be engaging anyway, there's no need to do any creative gimmicks. You should focus more on the contents of your presentation than on anything else. IMO 'creative' presentations tend to be the ones which actually have the least content. If you do add in any creative elements, I suggest you do so judiciously. A short 1 minute clip/video illustrating your point, perhaps - often people start trying to do Question & Answer sessions, or little 5 minute sketches and so on, and actually it just means there's less good stuff in the presentation to be marked on. Often the audience haven't particularly got anything extra out of it either.

Just do a normal one. They require less effort, you can get really high marks and they require less effort.

I don't see much benefit in doing a creative one. You aren't marked on your presentation skills, just the content of your presentation, so putting more time into how you'll do the presentation instead of the content is pointless.

I did mine in prezi, put loads of personal examples (so it was actually engaging cause I was talking about stuff that mattered to me and actually happened), so it was both graphically nice and interesting, and I ended up with 20/20. Just keep it really clear, and you should be fine. :)