If you have a horse please do my survey!

baileybatty

For my IA I'm looking at correlation in horse height (hands or cm) and front leg cannon bone circumference (cm) to see if jumping boot size could be predicted based on height. If you could let me know how tall your horse is and measure around a front leg below the knee that would be great. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Positron

Internet surveys are often an easy way of collecting data, but for something like your topic they might not be the best idea, especially if you intend to collect your data through a site that has nothing to do with horses. Even if you posted your survey on a horse related site, I doubt you'd have much success there either. If completing your survey requires one to do as much work as you do for your IA, chances are that no one will do it.

If I were you, I'd just go to the local horse stable and ask if could take take the measurements of their horses. You'd be done in an afternoon. Plus you'd probably get more data, and the data would be more accurate and reliable.

Edited by Positron