History WWII Extended Essay

Harris36

I am currently getting ready to start the very first step of my extended essay. My main subject is World War 2 and I have a few ideas, however does anybody else have any suggestions for a good topic or idea containing World War 2?

Thanks

Robert

Well first of all that is a very broad area. You really need to work in narrowing down a focused question. Secondly, I don't think anyone is going to do the work of giving you a title. It woudl be helpful if you told what area you are especially interested in. What countries have you studied especially? Do you want to consider economic, social, military, political or some other kind of aspect in your EE? Remember your question has to be problem focused. You have to have a clear question that you're trying to answer in your essay. A typical example would be a "To what extent factor x affected y?"

• 2 years later...

Hey Robert! I'm pretty much in the same situation as you... I'm also looking at topics in WWII.

I have a few ideas, but they keep changing. So, I'd like to hear of a few examples, to see if I'm on the right general track...