Sign in to follow this  

Chi squared IA for statistics

i want to do my IA on Chi squared test but have no idea how to state my topic. I want to do it related to sports and like the amount of kids that do sports on a regular basis and some that dont. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you

[quote name='KIKE12' post='16211' date='May 7 2008, 09:56 PM']i want to do my IA on Chi squared test but have no idea how to state my topic. I want to do it related to sports and like the amount of kids that do sports on a regular basis and some that dont. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you[/quote]

I did my IA on male vs. female swimming statistics and use the chi squared to determine if a relationship exists between the two. Just set up the matrix and let your calc to the work for you.

[quote name='cullenh' post='17218' date='May 25 2008, 07:00 PM']I did my IA on male vs. female swimming statistics and use the chi squared to determine if a relationship exists between the two. Just set up the matrix and let your calc to the work for you.[/quote]

Did you do well on your IA?