Financial aids for an international student (Canada)

david2810

Hi.

I'm an international student and I'm looking for an English-spoken country for university. Therefore I want to apply to Canadian universities.

My grades have been mostly 6's and 7's so far, and as my interim total, I got 39 (including ToK and excluding self-taught).

However, tuition fees are so high and I simply can't afford them.

My question is that, what are the ways to overcome this problem? How should a student like me, who really wants to study and will be hard-working but isn't simply rich enough to pay the high tuition fees, be able to attend a Canadian university?

Thanks.

There are many scholarships ou there. I know there are even "search engines" for these scholarship, that soon match with your needs

Here are some required site: collegeprower.com and cappex.com

Trust me iI understand your worriness, I'm n the same page :)

Thanks.

Is there any loan scheme for international students where you take the loan and pay it back only after you finish your education (e.g. after you get your PhD or Master's)? There are such schemes in Canada and the UK, but not for international students, unfortunately. :no: