Psychology Part 2: Options <-------

Bindi

Hello, I was just wondering which of the options are easier or more interesting from the Part 2: Options? and which ones have you guys studied?

Abnormal Psychology?

Developmental Psychology?

Health Psychology?

Psychology of Human Relationships?

Sport Psychology?

Thanks! (:

My school actually made me study sports psychology and abnormal psychology even though i only needed one option. I found sports psychology interesting but honestly, just a lot of different concepts.

Abnormal psychology is simple and easy as many of the syllabus points are connected. I found abnormal psychology to be most interesting as there was a lot of the biological LOA involved which i really enjoyed. All in all i found abnormal psych to be the most interesting and easy.

Also, if you are going to do two options, i'd recommend abnormal psychology and health psychology as they are connected.

But in the end, go for what you find most interesting. Because you would be more motivated to study for that one. Therefore, you're more likely to do better at the option you're most interested in.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Don't do abnormal... its not as cool as it sounds. I found it extremely boring and DRY. Nope, I don't suggest doing it unless you are interested in psychiatry and how to treat disorders such as depression. The other opition we did was developmental psychology which was really interesting! I really liked it. I think, if I got to pick which options I'd want to do, I would choose developmental and human relaitonships.