What's your favourite TV series?

drserosa

Grey's Anatomy, hands down, I've been watching it since primary school, it's the 9th season going now and I still love it.

Gossip Girl, but only the first 2.5 seasons, after that the quality plummeted.

White Collar

Glee (love musicals, can't help it)

If I want to do a brainwash after working hard for some extended period of time - The Secret Life of the American Teenager. It's so stupid it gets funny.

Hart of Dixie - nice, good show but nothing spectacular. Sunny Blubell, Alabama is nice to watch during the winter months/when you're particularly doomed and depressed, though

Grey's Anatomy, hands down, I've been watching it since primary school, it's the 9th season going now and I still love it.

White Collar

If I want to do a brainwash after working hard for some extended period of time - The Secret Life of the American Teenager. It's so stupid it gets funny.

Hart of Dixie - nice, good show but nothing spectacular. Sunny Blubell, Alabama is nice to watch during the winter months/when you're particularly doomed and depressed, though

Is it wrong that I've never watched episodes of any of these? lol

Edited by drserosa

White Collar

Is it wrong that I've never watch any episodes of any of these? lol

Very much so, I believe. :P