natsd97

• 2 weeks later...

- Study Guide by Neuss (this is ESSENTIAL. You will die without this book).

- Pearson Baccalaureate Book (you can try this for the core topics, but the options are meh. Although i took option A & G).

- IBID Book (only if you want to understand more concepts, recommended for Topics 4 & 5).

Good luck!

"Chemistry" by John Greene and Sadru Damji. Best Chemistry Book EVER!

This book has many errors in sample problem solutions. It also has VERY awkward wording for some concepts and there were a few that my class found out to be just plain wrong. I don't know if it's because the awkward wording made it "wrong" to us or if they really meant what it said.

Just a heads up about this book...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would recommend going through the A Level Chemistry PowerPoints as well. You can just ignore some of the extra stuff that they have. PowerPoints by Knockhardy Publishing. They've very good PowerPoints, according to me.

And you could also use Chemistry for the IB Diploma, by Steve Owen (Cambridge Press). It's very good, especially when used in collaboration with the Pearson Baccalaureate Chemistry book.

Good luck!