Question On Presentation

Light Blue

My presentation is due in a few weeks, and I think I've narrowed down my question to either;

Essences Of Communism Have Creeped Into The American Way Of Life

Or

The Era Of Small Government Is Over

The real problem is that I'm not entirely sure if either if either are the correct way of going about it. Our teacher didn't really explain what we had to do exactly (Though it is TOk so I should have expected that).

Any help would be great.

I think you ideas are great. I'd personally go with the Communism one. Pretty much, you can talk about anything as long as you follow the IB TOK rubric for Internal Assessments. This means you have to identify problems of knowledge within your topic, biases, different ways of knowing, and the areas of knowledge that are affected. I did mine about a month ago and fully b-sed it, but still got 19/20.

Good Luck!

[quote name='SerbianGangster' post='16240' date='May 8 2008, 09:31 PM']I think you ideas are great. I'd personally go with the Communism one. Pretty much, you can talk about anything as long as you follow the IB TOK rubric for Internal Assessments. This means you have to identify problems of knowledge within your topic, biases, different ways of knowing, and the areas of knowledge that are affected. I did mine about a month ago and fully b-sed it, but still got 19/20.

Good Luck![/quote]

Thanks, I'm leaning towards the communist one as well.