Should the coalition force support the Syrian rebels?

Rena

Considering how long this has gone on for I would say yes the UN should support the rebels... However it is sort of a process where once they begin helping they have to see it through. Also with Russia it's sort of a sticky area... Politics in the middle east in general... bleh

In my opinion, the United Nations must support the Free Syrian Army because they haven't really got a choice anymore, France has already decided to consider the FSA as the official governance of Syria and severed diplomatic ties with the former government, and other states are expected to follow suit.

What frustrates me is UN's typical vacillation in sending enough UN troops to end the war. Because of their indecision, more people are getting hurt and the FSA is starting to have internal doubts and friction, causing instability in their already unstable structure formed purely of rebels and civilian volunteers.

The UN needs to send enough forces to overwhelm the previous gov't or the prolonged war may destroy even more cities, the way it already has destroyed Aleppo.