Comments on my WT topic. How should i aproach? How can I improve?

English A L&L SL

Hi, we have our WT and FOA due in a couple of weeks. I have decided to write about Language and Power. I was thinking of analyzing a speech for my WT and write in form of a article, and later presenting it to the class for the FOA. I am considering either analyzing Obamas victory speech in the 2012 elections or possibly making up what could have been Romneys victory speech if he would have won.

I would like to know what you thing, i welcome all type of critic, positive or negative. I would like to know which topic you think fits the WT criteria/approach the best. How should i approach the topic and how i can improve?

I thank you in beforehand. :)

English A L&L SL

Hi, we have our WT and FOA due in a couple of weeks. I have decided to write about Language and Power. I was thinking of analyzing a speech for my WT and write in form of a article, and later presenting it to the class for the FOA. I am considering either analyzing Obamas victory speech in the 2012 elections or possibly making up what could have been Romneys victory speech if he would have won.

I would like to know what you thing, i welcome all type of critic, positive or negative. I would like to know which topic you think fits the WT criteria/approach the best. How should i approach the topic and how i can improve?

I did my further oral activity in a group of two people. Me and my friend formed a discussion where i would support Obama's inauguration speech and my friend would support bush's inauguration speech and we would throw questions at each other, quoting from each other's speech and criticizing their viewpoints.

I think something interactive would definitely bump up your points especially if you use some appropriate diction, that can definitely give you a 4 or even a 5 in language criteria.

English A L&L SL

I did my further oral activity in a group of two people. Me and my friend formed a discussion where i would support Obama's inauguration speech and my friend would support bush's inauguration speech and we would throw questions at each other, quoting from each other's speech and criticizing their viewpoints.

I think something interactive would definitely bump up your points especially if you use some appropriate diction, that can definitely give you a 4 or even a 5 in language criteria.

thanks for your quick answer.

it sounds like a great idea, do you have any comments regarding my WT1, as I am basing my FOA on it. do you think a news article suits the activity or should i pick something else..., what should i think about when i choose the topic and develop my ideas?... I would like to know more about what an expert like you thinks :)