Science fair

victoriapower

Gaby, a science fair is a competition where you can enter your project or report, which can either be original research work or just a compiled research project. At lower levels it generally tends towards a compiled research report, 'cause I don't imagine many 10 year olds being able to handle lab equipment - work at that level is usually limited to simple original research if any. Competitiveness in higher levels in my experience is defined by the original research in the field one does on the subject.

Victoriapower, I'd think you'd might want to narrow that down a bit more! With a few more of your interests, it'd be a lot easier for me to help you; right now, all I have is "biology-not-physics," which leaves a really broad field.

• Like 1

Those are still extremely broad fields with much to explore in them. Is there a specific subtopic you'd like to research? Also, what lab equipment do you have access to? If you intend to do a mainly synthesized research based project, you won't need much, but for some experimental projects with original research some serious equipment will be required.