ToK Presentation Knowledge Issue help

Name less

I have a tok presentation (final presentation) in few days and i have to decide a knowledge issue for my presentation. I decided these 2 knowledge issues but after i talked to my teacher he said it should contain ways of knowing and area of knowledge in the knowledge issue. There is the knowledge issues

To what extent can revealing the truth be ethically justified?

To what extent does reasoning justify the attempt to reveal the truth?

My teacher said that these are not the good knowledge issues but he also said you can make one from these two which should contain words like reason and ethical etc. I suck at ToK and coudnt think of anything can somebody please help

I have a tok presentation (final presentation) in few days and i have to decide a knowledge issue for my presentation. I decided these 2 knowledge issues but after i talked to my teacher he said it should contain ways of knowing and area of knowledge in the knowledge issue. There is the knowledge issues

My teacher said that these are not the good knowledge issues but he also said you can make one from these two which should contain words like reason and ethical etc. I suck at ToK and coudnt think of anything can somebody please help

Second one seems fine to me but i guess you should do what your teacher is telling you to do because your presentation will be marked by him/her so you really have to please him/her with it.

I just came up with a knowledge issue, correct me if it's not that good but i think it'll work.

To what extent can ethics be justified using ways of knowing?

You can talk about reason, emotion under different AoK

To be honest, you shouldn't work out the knowledge issue first. I had trouble with my presentation and i was in a similar situation. I was given some advice about the KI and i think you should do that too.

Find a real life situation (problem) e.g someone was murdered by a person in Tokyo at 12 am etc...Now you should try to work out a knowledge issue from that situation for example you can say "To what extent can murder be justified using reason and/or emotion"

• Like 1

Second one seems fine to me but i guess you should do what your teacher is telling you to do because your presentation will be marked by him/her so you really have to please him/her with it.

I just came up with a knowledge issue, correct me if it's not that good but i think it'll work.

To what extent can ethics be justified using ways of knowing?

You can talk about reason, emotion under different AoK

To be honest, you shouldn't work out the knowledge issue first. I had trouble with my presentation and i was in a similar situation. I was given some advice about the KI and i think you should do that too.

Find a real life situation (problem) e.g someone was murdered by a person in Tokyo at 12 am etc...Now you should try to work out a knowledge issue from that situation for example you can say "To what extent can murder be justified using reason and/or emotion"

The knowledge issue that you came up with contains no specific ways of knowing and thats the problem because i should focus on 1 way of knowing