History of Europe Paper 3 (MAY08)

BBiswatching

Paper 3 - #5, 7, 20 (Italian unification, German unification, causes of WWII). Our history teacher spent two class periods going through really in-depth look at Italian and German unification our last two days of classes, so I think all 61 of us were really prepared for that. And then causes of WWII? How could I resist? =D

*sulks*

Forgot that we had to write 3 essays for paper 3... wrote two, did nothing for 10 mins, and decided to read the instructions again caus there was nothing better to do... realized 20 mins from the end of the exam that I had to write a third essay...

Paper 3 - #5, 7, 20 (Italian unification, German unification, causes of WWII). Our history teacher spent two class periods going through really in-depth look at Italian and German unification our last two days of classes, so I think all 61 of us were really prepared for that. And then causes of WWII? How could I resist? =D

You did notice that the causes of WWII was directed at why it broke out in 1939 and not earlier/later didnt you? I think quite a lot of people made that mistake! :/

*sulks*

Forgot that we had to write 3 essays for paper 3... wrote two, did nothing for 10 mins, and decided to read the instructions again caus there was nothing better to do... realized 20 mins from the end of the exam that I had to write a third essay...

Awww!!! Poor you *gives hug* I hope your other exams will go well! ;)

You did notice that the causes of WWII was directed at why it broke out in 1939 and not earlier/later didnt you? I think quite a lot of people made that mistake! :/

Yes, I did make sure I talked about why WWII broke out when it did :) ... although I'm sure I could've made my arguments a lot stronger =x