Sign in to follow this  

Step 1: Get in Step 2: Choose!

Just out of curiousity, does anyone know where they're going next year? (The deadline for accepting an offer in Ontario, Canada, is May 28th, so I wasn't sure if anyone else's was around that time...)

To be honest I'm still in limbo - waiting for an offer, but considering how I did on my math exam, eugh, I'm afraid they'd reject me in August!

I'm choosing between McGill or Waterloo -- most likely McGill.
I'm afraid they'll withdraw their conditional offer though caus of how poorly I did in math ><

I'm going to McGill next year. I applied to UBC, U of Calgary, and McGill and got accepted to all 3. I was really considering Calgary cuz I was in the final interview stage for the major $20,000 a year for all 4 years, but I ended up not getting it. So I've decided on McGill. ;) Too bad they didn't offer me any money.

I applied to Queen's, Mcmaster, U of T and Western.

I'm deciding between Mcmaster health sci and Queen's life sci..my friends and family tell me to go to Mcmaster because the health sci program is very competitive and hard to get into (2000+ people applied and only 160 get in) but I love the school spirit and tradition at Queen's..so I don't know ;) .

Noone's going to Ottawa U? *looks around...sighs*. They're supposed to have a good biomed/biology or something to do with biology program...most of my friends who are aiming to become doctors are going there. Personally, I'm still waiting on Queen's!

[quote name='homeroom' post='16415' date='May 10 2008, 06:52 PM']Noone's going to Ottawa U? *looks around...sighs*. They're supposed to have a good biomed/biology or something to do with biology program...most of my friends who are aiming to become doctors are going there. Personally, I'm still waiting on Queen's![/quote]

Are you waiting on life sci at Queen's?

Most of my friends who want to go into medicine applied to Mcmaster health sci haha. I don't think anyone applied to Ottawa.