What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

Guest Sirop de Violette

I usually go by the username Ayanami, from the character Rei Ayanami in the Anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. But recently I have not felt very Anime-nerdy, so I decided to go with one of my newest fashinations instead.

Sirop de Violette is french violet syrup that I found on this summer's camping-trip with my family. I love everything violet, and the taste of violet is the best taste ever. also, doesn't Sirop de Violette sound extremely cool, mysterious and beautiful at the same time? Well, that was my reasoning anyway.

I was up at 2 o clock in the morning procrastinating with a friend while chatting on msn. In one of my messages, I tried to type the word "dyslexic" and ironically, I accidentally typed it backwards o.O

cixelsyd makes a cool username so started using from then on.. however a ton of people couldn't figure out what the name meant, so I now capitalize the "D" to make it slightly more obvious =P

I was up at 2 o clock in the morning procrastinating with a friend while chatting on msn. In one of my messages, I tried to type the word "dyslexic" and ironically, I accidentally typed it backwards o.O

cixelsyd makes a cool username so started using from then on.. however a ton of people couldn't figure out what the name meant, so I now capitalize the "D" to make it slightly more obvious =P

Haha, to be fair, I hadn't noticed. :P

Well, presumably she is dyslexic. :) Hence the need to type it.

Still doesn't explain how she managed to type it "accidentally" backward so perfectly. I mean, ok, dyslexic and spelling it wrong I can understand. But perfectly backward like that?? Pretty impressive if you ask me. :)

Speaking of, have you ever wondered why dyslexic was such a hard word to spell when they're supposed to be for people who have difficulty with writing/reading? One of the many paradoxes of life.

Would have thought you two would have worked that one out. HMS, and you graduated IB! Ha! :)

:punish: