What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

• 1 month later...

My username, Excalibre, is a combination of two things.

1. The legendary sword of King Arthur, Excalibur, which was something i obsessed over as a child after reading about it. I mean it's just so bad@$$! 

2. It's meant to be something like Ex- Calibre. Ex- as in without, or no longer with and -Calibre from bullets which has everything to do with my addiction to Call of Duty games. So it's a reference to my FPS gaming past that is nothing but a distant memory now thanks to the IB  :bawling:.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Haha yes, Harry Potter ships...they used to be a biggie in the forums I went to as well. Some of my crazier internet friends continue to ship Lupin/Sirius, Harry/Malfoy,, James/Snape, Dobby/Gollum - you name it they have it.

Turning to something less disturbing, "Enter Sandman" is a song by Metallica, it happens to be one of my favourites. onyl started using it for forums recently - I have generally used screennames with "Jamz" or "J-Man" in the title in the past, since my name is Jay but I thought of changing the tradition for TSR so Enter Sandman came up instead...I use it for msn as well.

OMG, I just watched a Criminal Minds episode yesterday where that song was mentioned. It is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

My name in my user name 'Risi Kesauv'. It's an indian name. when my name was to be registered my dad forgot the spelling of my name and gave the present spelling of my name. It is actually supposed to be 'Rishi Keshav". Well this is my story. :geek: :geek: :guitar: :guitar:

I just changed it recently.

My prior was "lovelyworlda" - had no idea how I came up with that, but didn't like it because it didn't match my personality and it reminded me of LoL, so I changed it to "Noticeably Absent". It was supposed to be "Present Absent" - you know, an oxymoron, but this just described a part of society, where people tend to notice people, when they are absent, and do not acknowledge their presence. :teehee:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...