What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm English, though I live in Canada, and it's been a recent revelation of mine that these two peoples are vastly different in thinking. My Scottish acquaintance told me that English people tend to be sarcastic rather than direct like Canadians are; how true this is, I'm not entirely sure, but I do know that when I call myself the Master Debater people either ignore me or tell me to remove the "de" so I'll be the Masturbator and then they laugh and OMG THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE JOKE. So I guess this little pun represents my hope that when I go back there my humour will be better received. I'll call myself the Master Debater and people will just give me a knowing smile and maybe even laugh a little, and confetti and roses will explode everywhere because yay I can relate to these people.

Side note: I don't recall ever losing a formal debate (immediate forfeits excluded) so it's also technically sound.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My username does not have much meaning behind it. It is just a combination of my first and last name that I commonly use. I am not as creative in that sense as some of the rest of you.

What do you think;

Should a username be personal and creative or just a combination of your name?

My username does not have much meaning behind it. It is just a combination of my first and last name that I commonly use. I am not as creative in that sense as some of the rest of you.

What do you think;

Should a username be personal and creative or just a combination of your name?

my usr nam means that fabU teachers cuz i desurve 46/45 but they only give me 3s and 4s, gg

I know your pain. I only got 45/45, but hey what can you do. You try your best and gotta accept the consequences. gg no re

Edited by 45outof45

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...