What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My username is actually the name of my original character for Hunter X Hunter (2011)...    ^.^'

I actually came up with the character's name by saying "I want something that starts with A and has a Z in it, and then wanting the last name to start with the same letter...."

She's an orphan, so I made an anagram of "no last name" to get her last name......Really dorky now that I look back on it...

• 5 weeks later...

Inriya is a name that a friend randomly gave it to me 2 years ago and it became my gaming name because it looks adorable. Inri means  Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews  in Latin America ( I am Christian), adding a "ya" makes it more feminine, no gender stereotype implied here but it sounds nice. So there we go, Inriya. (What a horrible name)

Guest iblearner

I'm just bad at coming up with super cool names like yours, so I settled with "iblearner", because, well, I am an IB student. 

lol

My username has undergone a weird evolution online, when I used to play Moshi Monsters (yes I know brave to admit) it was funnyguy888. Then I shortened it to funnyio, then to teddyio, then aTeddy. I can't honestly explain why that is, but some of it because I used to love Teddiursa the Pokemon and also Garchomp, so I thought it would be creative, idk. 

Its strange, I don't understand it, but its sort of come to fuition out of my control.
Its also nostalgic, because it encapsulates a lot of phases that I've gone through on the internet.

Edited by aTeddy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone still cares... :lol:

My first and last name initials are AA and as well as sounding like a certain institution that caters for people with drinking problems they remind me of a battery size. And so, double A power seemed like an appropriate enough username.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...