What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

Well my username basically means: Save(like save me and I mean with that save me from ib, cuz yall know the torture) and MK(a nickname a friend of mine who left a school but used to be very funny, she used to call me as MK as a nickname and I started liking the name, I mean its sort of funny).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My username is my middle (preferred) name and my last name with an extra "r" 

my full name is George Lawrence Gentry Miller, George and Lawrence are both the names of my grandfathers on my moms side and dads side respectively

On 11/22/2018 at 2:03 AM, dextroses said:

Mine's just the same as my Instagram because well, I couldn't think of anything good haha

Mine is also my instagram name lol

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/1/2007 at 10:49 PM, BIO-AQUA said:

I wanted to ask you a question from a long time ago, but forgot about it. WHAT DOES YOUR NAME REPRESENT/MEAN? (Meaning, in case it's not your real name/first name, why did you choose it?).

I guess I'll start. It was a really random decision when I had to register to TSR, but I really love the name. BIO (as in biology, my favorite subject; and biological, as in completely pure and innocent) and AQUA (as in water, the power of water; and a word that I really love), so it's kind of the best of both worlds :( . Merge both words together, and it adds up to "Biological Water; a completely pure water which everyone needs to survive..."

P.S If you google search my name, you get some company for water treatment and filtering, kind of ironic, isn't it?! :(

I quite literally just used one of my array of nicknames, thought it was simple enough

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/1/2007 at 1:49 PM, BIO-AQUA said:

I wanted to ask you a question from a long time ago, but forgot about it. WHAT DOES YOUR NAME REPRESENT/MEAN? (Meaning, in case it's not your real name/first name, why did you choose it?).

I guess I'll start. It was a really random decision when I had to register to TSR, but I really love the name. BIO (as in biology, my favorite subject; and biological, as in completely pure and innocent) and AQUA (as in water, the power of water; and a word that I really love), so it's kind of the best of both worlds :( . Merge both words together, and it adds up to "Biological Water; a completely pure water which everyone needs to survive..."

P.S If you google search my name, you get some company for water treatment and filtering, kind of ironic, isn't it?! :(

Mine was my assigned library username from year seven and now i use it no most platforms because it isn't my real name and its rare that someone else has taken it

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
hi there!

I'm new around here, but I'm seeking folks who would be interested in getting a free article or two about their business for free. If you're interested in seeing some of my work, feel free to take a look here:

https://ibit.ly/cFMtv

I'm doing this without any cost because A) I'm searching for more subjects to write about, B) you'll benefit from some free link juice, and C) everyone can use some extra practice with their writing!

Feel free to send me a private message if this interests you, I'll be around!

you guys just went viral!

your initiative just scored a massive recognition in the latest viral article! ?? Have you spotted it yet? I found it while scrolling through my feed, and it immediately caught my eye.

Check it out here:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-151

What an achievement! ?Major kudos to everyone involved; you're making waves!

Don't miss out on exploring this gem

Has anyone give some thought to this side force renting dump trailers? It's easy on the eyes sweet. I am buying my first one next week!

You've got to mark it:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-120

This is HUGE! ?Chief kudos to person intricate; you're setting unfledged benchmarks!

Don't miss gone away from on reading this