What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

Karasu = crow in Japanese.

I'm not really fond of crows, I just liked the way it sounded =)

God in latin :coffee: . I'm an atheist, so no comments please. :diablo:

I thought it was just the Portuguese... but then, Port. is derived from Latin, so it makes perfect sense =P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dartigens2008

Mine is the surname of one of the characters in the book 'Five Quarters of the Orange'. I had it open in front of me while I was trying to set up a Gmail account, and my usual username was taken. I randomly picked a word off the page, and voila.

My email username is from a self-in-joke regarding a song named 'Rock is Dead'. I shuffled my playlist, and ironically it was between two classical rock songs - 'Thunderstruck' and 'La Grange'. Cue insane laughter.

• 2 weeks later...

when i was in fifth grade or so i was really into drawing little comic strips. and I had a whole WORLD formed for my six of seven characters. they lived on Cranberry Isle. (i hate cranberrys though. most fruits for that matter) i was little and all that mattered in my names were that they sounded cool. now i use it for almost everything. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

My username is based on my first email address which I created when I was 10: the "yo,dude" part was due to the fact that I was wearing boxers with bart simpson exclaiming that very greeting whilst making my account. The 888 is my lucky number... bit of the Chinese legacy from my years in Singapore, I guess.

I still use the same basic username simply because I'm too lazy to have to think of and remember a new one! ;)

The phrase "circus mind" was taken from a Jimi Hendrix song, "Little Wing." I think the phrase describes me pretty accurately because I can be flighty/dreamy/daydreamy, live in my head, and have some crazy thoughts. That, and it's a beautiful phrase...in my opinion.

This is a good question, I might add. =)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dragonb111

I first thought of Dragonclaw because of runescape. It was taken, so I guess I chose the letter before it and added a couple of numbers. Wallah! Dragonb111 is born.

I first thought of Dragonclaw because of runescape. It was taken, so I guess I chose the letter before it and added a couple of numbers. Wallah! Dragonb111 is born.

But surely a name like this must be a sin! God has not created dragons, so he has not intended it to be used as a username. It's a heathen symbol, I say!