What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

well, mine is not soooo creative.... giulia -> jules -> julz... + year I was born... so people can figure out my age...

compliments about the cixelsyD (I tried to type it backwards... hell, don't know whether I got it right... how did you manage???)

ah, the dobby/gollum ship is a great idea... kreacher would be even better

compliments about the cixelsyD (I tried to type it backwards... hell, don't know whether I got it right... how did you manage???)
LoL I have no clue either.. when I tried to type it again a few weeks later (when signing up for another forum), I had to write the word correctly on paper first and then copy each letter individually starting from the back >.<I do many unexplainable things.. like on math tests -- 16+16+4 = 21 or 4+2=9 o, and 8^2 = 32 >_> I can do all the complex math, but simple arithmatics make me lose points lol. Edited by cixelsyD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest godlvian

Godlvian is a word i picked up after going through one of my great grand pa's books.Rich red dusty leather covered books always have some thing interesting inside them... :P

• 1 month later...
Ummm, well my username is my actual name. And I was named after Dylan Thomas' wife. Yeah... that's my story. <_<

it ok your not the only one... my user is my surname and it means the victorious (or the person that collects loot out of victory from a battle, dunno if there's an english word for it tho...)

i dnt get it why should my name be creative... i thought the idea was to be able to remember... and whats the only thing that would be nearly impossible to forget other than your name???

as for the 9 in my name... its just my fav number... as well as 7 and 3