What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

This is kind of lame :) but my username was the username I got assigned for physics web homework a few years ago... Hated the stuff, but it was the first thing to pop into my head. I have another username that I use for just about everything else, so I thought it might be good to do something different for once. :worship:

• 4 weeks later...

Nice, Bio-aqua. We NEED you. >.<

I found my name in the lost pages of Perfume: Ze Story of a Murderer. I said to myself, neat, it's french (my language), and it has the male form of my name. So, it's been with me through various forums for two years now. Nowhere near as cool as Bio-aqua.

Phew, I can finally see all of the other posts.

Edited by rue saint-denis

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Mine means knowledge is power. In Latin. :P

No way! That's my hotmail address and SN! How weird!

Anyway, mine doesn't mean anything, I created an email with this name when I was 11, and my friend created this account for me. So she just took the name of the email that she was linking it to. :yes:

But if I had gotten to choose, my name would have been "Mandiloquence". Just because it's that awesome!

Lorenzo is my surname. My friends call me lorenzo.. coz its sounds cooler than Josh. I must admit im surprised how much depth is evident in these usernames. If i wasnt feeling lazy, I'd hav picked something that sounded cool.

Again gratz @ cixelsyD (you dont know how long it took me to write that :yes: i fail at dyslexia...) I wish my spelling mistakes were that pro...

Lorenzo is my surname. My friends call me lorenzo.. coz its sounds cooler than Josh. I must admit im surprised how much depth is evident in these usernames. If i wasnt feeling lazy, I'd hav picked something that sounded cool.

Again gratz @ cixelsyD (you dont know how long it took me to write that :yes: i fail at dyslexia...) I wish my spelling mistakes were that pro...

well, not being dyslexic isn't a bad thing lol =P

I can now type cixelsyD faster than I can type dyslexic caus I use it as a username so much now lol

Edited by cixelsyD

Well, simple as this: Sara means Queen and I like the epithet 'Queen' for myself. I think I'm powerful, strong, beautiful and queen-like in many ways B) .. On the other hand I know there has been Queen Sara:s throughout history, however I don't know anything about them, thus the name may be.. less great ;P