Having trouble installing Math HL questionbank V2 (tech problem)

TogoPogo

Hello,

I can't seem to be able to install the questionbank for Math HL, version 2 (the one with exam questions from 02 to 08 i think).

It seems to be a compatibility issue; every time I open it I receive this message: http://i.imgur.com/XX2Icyj.png

I've tried running it under different compatibility modes (like XP service pack 2 and others) but it's not working either.

The funny thing is, the Math HL questionbank setup file was in the same folder as the Math SL questionbank setup file. The SL installation for its questionbank works perfectly fine with no problems. It's just the HL one that doesn't work...

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit and I think that may be a problem... but then again, other version 2 QB's work perfectly fine.

Your problem is exactly what it says in the picture posted. You have the wrong version of the IB Question Bank for Mathematics HL. You have to check your system information to find out whether or not your system is 64bit or 32bit. Then you need to install Question Bank which has the framework for your system (either 64bit or 32bit). To check if your system is 32bit or 64bit see instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827218

I know that I'm running 64bit W7 and that it's a compatibility issue. What I'm confused about is why all of my other QB's work perfectly fine, but not this one. The SL QB found in the exact same folder as the HL QB installs perfectly.

Edited by TogoPogo