Sign in to follow this  

Is anyone sick of Decision '08? I know I am

So I have become absolutely sick of all of the bickering, the debates, the fights, the candidates, and the DAMN TALK SHOWS. I cannot escape from them. :D:) HELP!!!!!!!! Anyone else sick of it!

And you think that I'm not annoyed? It must be worse for you considering that you're actually in the US. However it's pretty frustrating down here too, and believe me, I've had enough. I don't care who wins in the elections, and all I do care is that idiot Bush leaves the office. He's been enough trouble for America as well as the whole world.

Guest iber2468

I think the goal of US politics is to drag the process out as long as possible so CNN never runs out of things to talk about.

Well, I guess we're blessed because Swedish newspapers only write about the Elections every third day or so, haha :D No, I'm not sick of it, yet. I think it is damn interesting and important to be honest.