Sat physics subject test

junjiro

Good afternoon,

I want to apply for the sat subject test for physics, but I am looking for a good book for preparing by myself. Which would you recommend me?

Do you think that the book "INTERNATIONAL AS AND A LEVEL PHYSICS REVISION GUIDE" with ISBN: 978-1444112696. is a good book for the sat?

Thanks

I wouldn't recommend that book, purely on the basis that it is written for "AS AND A LEVEL PHYSICS" and not SATs. I'm sure the content is there, but it's not aimed at SAT questions specifically.

I found McGraw-Hill study guides useful for my Chemistry SAT test, but I don't know how good it is for Physics.

I myself am tossing up between whether to take Physics or Latin as my second subject test. Looking online, it seems as though the Princeton Review book is quite popular and well received. Sparknotes may also be good. There's the official one from the College Board as well, and the Kaplan. Here's a link to a post I found summarising the books for Physics and Maths II. There's also the pdf from the official website with one measly test and solutions. Hope they're somewhat useful, because I'm relying on their advice for what revision to do as well!

Edited by flinquinnster
  • Like 1