Visual Arts - Does your IWB get sent off or just the prescribed number of pages?

Andyboi

I have my 20 pages for art due monday and I nearly have all of my pages but I'm not finished with my IWB and there are some pages that I haven't finished in my IWB that are not part of my 20 pages. I know that this year the examiner isn't coming to the schools anymore and that everything is going to be submitted online so I was a little confused if there were any new procedures this year pertaining to the IWB as well... thanks in advance :*

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just the pages that you select, however, your interview will be recorded. To get best marks in this it is helpful to pick up your workbook and refer to it, to show that it connects to the studio piece. This means that if you have lots of gaping blank pages, it will become noticeable to the examiner. So although those pages won't be marked, it would be helpful to touch them up a bit!