Need Assistance with EE!

Khris Flores

I am confident in doing four thousand words on anything dealing with military generals/commanders and the major wars they fought in. I would like anybody to give me tips or just about anything that can help me make the question for my essay :question::dontgetit: . Thanks :guitar::teehee:

If it helps any, i am very familiar with some of the famous Military commanders in the Punic Wars, Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, Alexander’s Consolidation of power ( Battle of the Granicus all the way to the Battle of the Hydaspes), Mongol Invasion and Empire.

We can't come up with an EE title for you, as that's something you are graded on.

But since you've identified a few areas of history that you like, from there you want to pick one of those areas and try to narrow it down. You could look at causes of a war or collection of battles, military practices and how that affected the outcome, the role of a person in a conflict or event, the role of anything really in the event, how important a certain factor was in ending a conflict or deciding its outcome, the effects of a conflict, how a certain factor helped or didn't help a person come to power, etc. It's endless really! Pick something that interests you and stick with it.

Of course, I just needed to be pointed in the right direction. When it comes to the question I pretty much fail. I was thinking about , Comparing and contrasting the strategies of Ancient Generals during Anno Domini and B.C. to 21 century/modern ones. Like Hannibal and Che Guevara, but anyways, Thanks Emy, I have a good idea on what I want to do, and nice avatar of Matt Bellamy :B

Edited by Khris Flores