Economics (MAY08)

__inthemaking

I failed the whole economics exam :\.

This year was the pilot year at my school for econ HL..very incompetent teachers who didn't even know we had to do IAs. Our tests were all multiple choice and we were never taught how to evaluate or anything.

Also I had bio on the same day as eco, and I care more about bio since I'm going into the sciences so I didn't really study for eco.

That being said, I found the exam difficult..and I have no memory of what questions I did o.o. I dunno if my exam was different though, since it was HL.

Edited by deissi
Moved from the Economics SL topic to a new topic. Please don't mix SL/HL discussion.

I failed the whole economics exam :\.

This year was the pilot year at my school for econ HL..very incompetent teachers who didn't even know we had to do IAs. Our tests were all multiple choice and we were never taught how to evaluate or anything.

Also I had bio on the same day as eco, and I care more about bio since I'm going into the sciences so I didn't really study for eco.

That being said, I found the exam difficult..and I have no memory of what questions I did o.o. I dunno if my exam was different though, since it was HL.

My exam was HL also and I know what you mean about the horrible teacher. Any grade i get above 5 in econ is entirely credited to old IB students who took econ HL and helped me through everything.

For paper 3 I did 1, 2 and 5 I think. Didn't find it that difficult apart from the evaluation part which I generally suck at anyway :) . Planned on getting most of the points through definitions/diagrams and only a few for the evaluation portion of each question.