Cambridge

Mir

So my expected grades will probably be from IB1 will probably be 7 HL math, 7 HL physics and 7 HL chemistry (97% from paper1 so pretty much guaranteed)

But i think i will get like 16 points from SL. (English A2, Finnish A1, BM) So will they ask me for interview? Even if my SL subjects grades are kinda bad.

I'm sure they'll invite you to interview with such grades. Generally speaking getting invited to interviews is pretty common, but after that the game gets tougher. It also depends on what subject you are applying to. Besides a lot depends on your references and personal statement.

Sorry, but I have to ask: which Finnish IB school offers BM, or are you doing IB abroad and Finnish A1 self-taught?

Like Scade said, getting into an interview depends a lot on the subject, I'm sure that if you'd apply for natural sciences, you'd get invited.

[quote name='deissi' post='16885' date='May 20 2008, 07:11 AM']Sorry, but I have to ask: which Finnish IB school offers BM, or are you doing IB abroad and Finnish A1 self-taught?

Like Scade said, getting into an interview depends a lot on the subject, I'm sure that if you'd apply for natural sciences, you'd get invited.[/quote]

IB school in Oulu offers BM also Rovaniemi and Sotkamo also since theyre being distance teached from here.

Im thinking of going for math

[quote name='Forester' post='17105' date='May 24 2008, 08:33 AM']Maybe. But all the people from my school who has received interviews were predicted 40+[/quote]

My school (Finland, where Mir also lives) has had several people who got into an interview (and also in) with like 36-40 predicted..