Does extra terrestrial creatures exists in universe?

Wow, I just have to laugh of the first source that you posted. Their motto is "Not reality. Actuality." Seriously, that is not very trustable.

The pictures/videos in the second link of the human looking creature has been proved to be a human being. They DNA-analysed it and found it was human.

And what is the last source anyways - a page supposedly showing a report of someone being sent to sites in which aliens have been as well as "facts" about aliens on the Earth.

• Like 1

It also depends, to an extent, on what you define as an "extraterrestrial creature"--perhaps living organisms exist in other parts of the universe, but are not self-aware. The best answer to your question is 'perhaps, perhaps not'.

I don't specifically say that these are true or can be true, however i myself have a feeling that there was a link, of our world, with the extraterrestrials. The fact that the pyramids are built with such measurements (use of golden ratio, pie, natural number etc when they weren't even introduced) and many other unpredictable drawings have been found in many places of the world, the fact that industrialization started all of a sudden after so many centuries and the rate is going exponentially at like 10^5 or something every year LOL. Seriously if you try to think about all these things, it boggles with your mind. Also the fact that hollywood is definitely the strongest source of advertisement through their films. Isn't it weird that this decade, movies like Thor, transformers, Avengers, explicitly showing the other world and all that. I may be wrong in some aspects but there's definitely something that we are unaware of.

I have watched a couple of interesting documentaries and i would highly recommend you guys to watch in your free time, after the exams of course. One is "The book that cannot be read", and "the revelations of the pyramids". These can be found on youtube.

Cheers

Edited by shad0wboss
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is Mathematically improbable that Earth is the only place in the universe where life has developed. I personally believe that aliens exist, but if I were to put myself in their shoes, I'd stay the f*ck away from humans because we are toxic motherf*ckers who can't even not kill people of our species. I think for the most part UFO sightings are BS from people who want their 15 minutes of fame or were tripping on DMT or something.

Honestly though, probably the only way aliens will ever make contact with us or us them is if faster than light travel were possible. Otherwise, it would just take waaaay too long to reach each other. It would take generations and generations of people not to mention incredibly advanced tech technology to even reach one of our so called "neighboring" solar systems. Although I guess it is theoretically possible that a super advanced civilization would find a work around that obeys the laws of Physics. Alternatively, we could just be wrong about light being the speed limit of the universe. Though I don't see how one could travel that fast and not die (by like hitting projectiles or just exploding from the pressure such insane amounts of acceleration would cause on a body).

Would be cool though if one day an alien probe to collect data on far off solar systems landed on Earth.

You are just making assumptions. How can you say that aliens are very far away from our solar system. Agreed they may be living off a very far distance. But don't you think that those creatures are having advanced technology which can make them travel faster than what we have imagined. Also you are saying that some people have have lying of seeing of UFO's . But let me tell you one more fact. In many archaeological finds, the survey team have found a couple of caves where these primitive man had drew some picture resembling like a picture of an airship and some of the living creatures which looks like aliens. Even Egyptian civilization had witnessed these aliens. The space ship and aliens are drawn in their walls of pyramids ( not sure whether it is pyramid or not). Now you can't just say that these primitive man wanted 5 minutes of fame. Both civilization had produced this fact and it also proves that it cannot be a fancy drawing or some thing.

See this links and also Google it

http://www.rabbithole2.com/presentation/ancient/ancient_artifacts_that_challenge_modern_archaeology.htm

One of the notable example is screw cast which is even old when humans were not there in planet.

The probable reason that the aliens are keeping away from us that they are studying us, and since they are advanced they can easily passed unnoticed by the satellites. If such advanced like forms exist it will solve many mysteries which are present in earth.

We gotta make assumptions because no definitive evidence (by definitive evidence, I mean evidence that proves it beyond any doubt) exists regarding this. For example even you make assumptions when you make the implicit logical link that because those old drawing look like airships, they are drawings of airships, which is not necessarily true. That's not to say that your opinion has no weight, because I think it is still a valid opinion.

I do think that there are probably civilizations with much more advanced technology than us. Even then, it would still take insanely long to get here. Space is a lot bigger than any of us can comprehend. According to http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/9853718/Nearest-Earth-like-planet-in-our-own-back-yard.html, the nearest earth-like planets (planets that might be able to sustain life) may be in our cosmic "back yard". Even then, they are 13 light years away from us. It would take 13 ENTIRE years travelling at the speed of light to reach them (though it would probably be less for the people/aliens travelling in the ship because according to relativity, the speed of their ship would cause time to warp). Voyager 1, the, to my knowledge, fastest moving piece of human technology ever invented, is still travelling slower than the speed of light by powers of ten. The voyager spacecraft's max speed is 62,000 kmh while the speed of light is 300,000 km/s. I think right now, it's barely left our solar system (or something like that) Plus, our solar system is an insanely small patch of space in the universe. Even if there was a ship that could travel insanely fast (almost the speed of light), it would still need to accelerate over a relatively long period of time to avoid killing its occupants. It's just very unlikely, I'm not saying that it is impossible.

Also, on your argument about the "two civilizations" producing similar works of art: at worst, it's just a gross misinterpretation of coincidental evidence, at best it's true. Really, there's no sense stating it like it's fact because at the present, there is no way to definitely determine the veracity of that statement.

Yeah, I think that drawing is in a pyramid, I know what you're referring to lol, and I agree that it is super interesting. I think there's also a set of structures in South America that people say resemble space ships that ancient natives could have seen. While this and a lot of the evidence presented is interesting and does suggest past contact and maybe explains why our savage dumb ape ancestors were able to evolve into us, I think to say that we are still currently being studied is a nice thought, but is really probably just a function of our hubris from being the top dogs on Earth. Who knows though, maybe those aliens really are living Star Trek, while all we can do is dream and make good movies about it.

Anyway on any space-y sort of topics, I highly recommend the Into The Universe with Stephen Hawking series. Incredibly interesting. Quite a few of my ideas and beliefs currently do borrow from this series. Here is a link to the episode on Aliens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrBpq26xO4g. The episode on time travel is EXCELLENT.

I personally hope that advanced alien life does exist and they have awesome advanced technology and they visit us but don't kill us in our lifetime. It would do wonders for our society and shed some light on what the hell is actually going on.