Has IBSurvival.com helped you?

Graeme

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to sy that I am going to be an IB 09 graduate. I just found this site this morning and want to say that I am absolutely thrilled. I have been struggling in the English and History areas. The help I'm hoping to get from here will hopefully do me a lot of good. I am really excited to meet and get to talk to all of you and recieve your incite on the programme and hope to influence other kids as much as the class of 08 influenced me. Thank you so much! :P Unk

A great place to share your ideas with common-minded people from specific learning system. The single disadvantage is VIP membership. You could clear it off and make my life shine.

Haha, I'm sure it would. However, it would make my life quite difficult as I wouldn't be able to afford to buy food because paying for the site would take away all my income. -_-

• 3 weeks later...

I like the whole concept. First of all, it helps knowing that you're not the only person having problems with a stupid math internal assessment or with a tok presentation. Plus the tips really help, since they were tried before. At least you value them more than the ones you receive from your teacher, knowing that the people who give them have already tried them out and also know what you're going through.

Ah, something else. It's the only community where you can talk about tok without seeing the perplex look on the others' faces. Ok, here, you don't really see faces, but you know what I mean <3 .

Haha, I'm sure it would. However, it would make my life quite difficult as I wouldn't be able to afford to buy food because paying for the site would take away all my income. <3

Why not upload the documents on a site like Scribd? Then you can embed the documents in forums here, too! :D

Edited by porkypine

• 1 month later...

I must admit that i just joined this site a few days ago and I'm quite certian i'll be using this site as reference for the next couple of years (starting IB1), when I begin my first year in January. I'll be sure to contribute to the site as well. Keep up the good work, Mr. Administraters. I really liked that IB starter pack and thanks to everyone who helped write it cause now i know what kind of life i'll be living for the next couple of years. Pissed off!