Sign in to follow this  

[M08 SL] French B

Cause there isn't one, and I was too much of a noob to not know where to put one. :P

So, how'd the french exam go for everybody? And what question did you choose for the 250 word composition? I'm thinking angry letter to the pinciple was ftw.

I found paper 1 harder than past years (it's the only exam I had any real difficulty with).

For paper 2, I did the principal letter question too, it was pretty good and I got to throw in different verb tenses and such to give the markers the illusion that I can speak french. :)

Yeah, I did the letter to the principal one too (sounds like most people did- I hope that doesn't mean it will be graded harder!)

Paper 1 wasn't awful, but we did a lot of old exams for practice and it did seem to be one of the harder ones, particularly the passage about the trains since it used specific vocab.

Yeah, I did the letter to the principal one too (sounds like most people did- I hope that doesn't mean it will be graded harder!)

Paper 1 wasn't awful, but we did a lot of old exams for practice and it did seem to be one of the harder ones, particularly the passage about the trains since it used specific vocab.

Yeah, I had to read the one about the trains over a couple of times. Other then that, it wasn't horrible, but it did seem a little harder then most of the practice exams we had done (which was about 10).

I thought the movie article was the hardest but I did have to read the train article over a few times just to make sure.

Yeah, I had to read the one about the trains over a couple of times. Other then that, it wasn't horrible, but it did seem a little harder then most of the practice exams we had done (which was about 10).

I thought the movie article wsa the hardest as well. Paper one kicked my ass but I think I did well on the essay question. I did the question about the principle because I had memorized half the stuff for a formal letter.

Mine was like 600 words though :) Do you get penalized for extra??

Guest Lily Bean
:) cullenh is spamming, he hadn't done the exam. If he did he wouldn't be here spamming to get to be VIP. :)

The French exam killed me on the inside. I had a predicted mark of 6 which definitely, definitely died.The train article and the movie article were really difficult. In the movie one, where we had to choose the synonyms for words listed, I hadn't seen a single one of those words before. I barely understood the article and definitely didn't understand what the questions were asking me.

And I chose the principal question too. Pretty much everyone in my class did. I don't want my mark back...