[M08 SL] French B

LancerGirl

Yeah, I did the letter to the principal one too (sounds like most people did- I hope that doesn't mean it will be graded harder!)

Paper 1 wasn't awful, but we did a lot of old exams for practice and it did seem to be one of the harder ones, particularly the passage about the trains since it used specific vocab.

Yeah, I did the letter to the principal one too (sounds like most people did- I hope that doesn't mean it will be graded harder!)

Paper 1 wasn't awful, but we did a lot of old exams for practice and it did seem to be one of the harder ones, particularly the passage about the trains since it used specific vocab.

Yeah, I had to read the one about the trains over a couple of times. Other then that, it wasn't horrible, but it did seem a little harder then most of the practice exams we had done (which was about 10).

I thought the movie article was the hardest but I did have to read the train article over a few times just to make sure.

Yeah, I had to read the one about the trains over a couple of times. Other then that, it wasn't horrible, but it did seem a little harder then most of the practice exams we had done (which was about 10).

I thought the movie article wsa the hardest as well. Paper one kicked my ass but I think I did well on the essay question. I did the question about the principle because I had memorized half the stuff for a formal letter.

Mine was like 600 words though :) Do you get penalized for extra??

• 2 weeks later...

The French exam killed me on the inside. I had a predicted mark of 6 which definitely, definitely died.The train article and the movie article were really difficult. In the movie one, where we had to choose the synonyms for words listed, I hadn't seen a single one of those words before. I barely understood the article and definitely didn't understand what the questions were asking me.

And I chose the principal question too. Pretty much everyone in my class did. I don't want my mark back...