Public - Private school

fuelfuel

People may think I'm biased in my stance because I've attended private schools all my life but I know friends who have gone to public schools and I could see the immense difference between myself and them. As far as private schools are concerned, the student-to-teacher ratio is lower therefore teachers are able to cater to individual needs more easily. Furthermore, private schoolteachers usually get better pay therefore that motivates them to be more dedicated to their job. I also see that in public schools (not making any generalisations) teachers tend to be more focused on the class rather than the students. I have a friend who hasn't received the attention she needed and she started to struggle once she came to our school.

However, on the other hand public schools are cheaper and more accessible to everyone. Furthermore, it makes you a stronger person because you learn how to be less dependent on the teacher.

Feel free to attack me.